Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Why?



Were these people not beaten to a bloody pulp?
A group of protesters, 5 women, disrupted the funeral of a soldier killed in Iraq.
Not out of protest against the war, but rather...

"Five women sang and danced as they held up signs saying "thank God for dead soldiers" at the funeral of an army sergeant who was killed by an Iraqi bomb.

For them, it was the perfect way to spread God's word: America was being punished for tolerating homosexuality."

I don't care whether you think the war is right or wrong....and it takes alot for me to get mad. But if I EVER witness something like this I will not be able to restrain myself, and someone will pay. Dearly.

Read the story here: Funeral Protest


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?