Saturday, November 20, 2004

 

Stop Signs for Afghanistan

I have been thinking, what can I do for Afghanistan that will make a difference and leave a lasting legacy.

My idea? Stop signs for Afghanistan.

This will be a charity where we can donate stop signs to a nation that desperately needs traffic control.

Vehicles coming out of sidestreets simply don't stop. I can't tell you the number of times we have dodged cars, truck, bicycles and donkey carts coming out onto the road from a side street. Something needs to be done.

We need to stop the senseless killing of these vehicles.

Stop signs are the answer.

Help however you can.


Comments:
How do you spell 'stop' in Afghani? I suppose a French 'Arret' wouldn't do.

Cindy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?