Monday, October 25, 2004

 

I Miss My Girls

That's right, I miss my girls a whole lot. Knowing that I am here for a much shorter time than most people doesn't help. I know that what we are all doing here will go a long way in making the world a better place for them, but it gets hard being out here. So this post is for Rachel and Elizabeth. Dad misses you both, and I will be home soon as I can.

This is Elizabeth, she just lost her first tooth:

This is Rachel, she just had her first horse show:

They really do like eachother:


Comments:
Dear Pete, Your girls are beautiful; they remind me of our girls when they were that age. They are all grown up now with homes of their own. Thank you for doing your part to make the world a safer place for your girls, for my girls and son, for all the world's children now and those yet-to-be. You and your fellow comrades-in-arms are daily in my prayers.
 
I'm sure your girls miss you just as much, if not more. I'm just as certain that they too, are aware of the importance of all that you do...be it for them or for others.

Maybe, just maybe, the little things you miss the most during your time apart will bring you closer together in the years to come, as you all will most certainly have learned an appreciation for things taken for granted by most.
 
Hi there Blogger, I had been out looking for some new information on how to seduce girls when I found your site and I Miss My Girls. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?